in search of the truth...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS TILL MARCH,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

Letters to a friend...- http://ayanletters.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 20, 2005

fearless as the Gladiator

-
I stand fearless as the Gladiator,
In the middle of the arena,
As beasts and fellow beings try to mangle me,
Crush me to pieces,
Body... body is all they can attack,
My spirit and soul fearless...

Fighting fearless at the centre of the Colosseum,
Fighting for dignity and truth,
Fighting my kind for my kind...

My spirit and soul fearless,
As a million claps reverbate,
And yet I hear none,
As a million cheers rant in the fragrant air,
And yet I hear none,
As a million cries of bravado reach their crescendo,
And yet I hear none...

As I fight fearless at the centre of the Colosseum,
Fighting for dignity and truth,
Fearless in body, mind and spirit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home