in search of the truth...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS TILL MARCH,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

Letters to a friend...- http://ayanletters.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Call of the wild

-
The sprawling wild, in its full bridal finery,
A sight to behold, a breathtaking scenery.
Crescent moon above, the lighting ephemeral,
Impish stars winking at her, the effect transcendental.


But who are you to wed, to the wilds I indiscreetly muttered,
Shuffling of feet did I hear, yet not a word was uttered.
And the night progressed, resplendence replete,
The hyenas' calls, nuptial melody complete.


Surreptitiously the morning crept, the moon but winked an eye,
My befuddlement was complete, yet somewhere I discerned a bye.
And then I smelt it, the guards had struck the fire,
Naive, naive me! they...they had dressed her for the pyre.

The heavenly wilds, cremated for these gardens they assiduously landscape,
Wild, unstructured flow of brilliance, you have nowhere, nowhere to
escape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home