in search of the truth...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS TILL MARCH,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

Letters to a friend...- http://ayanletters.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

aaaahhhhh!!!!

-
Read at your own peril: This is just me talking to myself when my brain isn't working and things aren't going right...thought I'll type it to myself this time for my records.

------
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh....can't, can't, can't be......sorry can't be aaahhhh!

If they can do it, so can I, I don't care I don't know beta and gamma functions, i can figure it out, i have a brain don't I, nope sir I will not go on this way, I'm gonna figure it all out, it HAS TO BECOME CLEAR, THE FUNCTIONS HAVE TO START TALKING TO ME or I won't talk to anyone else.

Nope, will not move from this seat till I've solved it all.

I'm becoming a machine master at just interpreting some machine calculated values ah ah ah ah...where's my brain power gone????
and I claim to love Maths, I'm a shame on myself!!!@!!!!!

damn me!~!!#!!

---------------------------

Check http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Mathematics/18-443Fall2003/LectureNotes/index.htm
to get a sample of some problems I'm trying to solve (with almost zilch real knowledge or understanding of the topic, as usual, the foolhardy me :-)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home