in search of the truth...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS TILL MARCH,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

Letters to a friend...- http://ayanletters.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sorry, can't write those rigged quizzes

-
Sorry, can't write those rigged quizzes; where the question paper is leaked in advance.
Had to first make sure that it was the same paper, then the only option was to submit a blank answer sheet. Why can't he make different papers for different sections? Somehow controlled myself from telling him what was happening (and why Sec-B always gets higher mks than Sec-A)

Of course, people will say I should have turned a blind eye and concentrated on doing my paper sincerely and for this foolish stunt my marks will unnecessarily suffer;
Sorry,
as long as it is in my hands, I will neither indulge nor be associated with anything which I consider unethical;
and marks, I've given up on that non-sensical concept a long time back :-).

As long as it is in my hands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home