in search of the truth...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS TILL MARCH,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

Letters to a friend...- http://ayanletters.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

hate these 'terms'

-
Looks like all my time will go off in trying to figure out what they 'call the things' - 'the terms' and 'names' in the various languages that they devise
rather than in understanding the actual thing.

How does it even matter if I say I've rejected a test instead of whatever significance from zero term or whatever; and most of the study time and brain space goes off in trying to keep up with these useless terms and notations.

That's a horrible waste of time...as long as I understand the thing,

SORRY, I don't care about those notations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home