in search of the truth...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS TILL MARCH,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

Letters to a friend...- http://ayanletters.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

at last!

-
Have worked out almost all the proofs which I wanted to and it's no longer hocus pocus, or an out of the blue end-solution from the computer :-).

But bet your money on this:

If there's ever any test on anything related to this, I'll still be in a quandary tying to derive the proofs (when the question will be based on some end result trick) or understanding the notation... or some other trivial thing which will wreck the entire thing though I'd know all and more than what is required.

Wish I could study ONLY for the exam (and I'm happy that I can't :-))

tata and goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home